We sat grown quiet
at the name of love,
luxuriating in the
unfolding of this moment.
I want to cup time in my
hand, caresses its
hold it still.
Shall I settle then.
for a photograph
in the album of
you & I, on the red sofa
Sit surrounded by newspaper
cast aside, adrift, scattered,
The perfume of buttered toast,
sound waves of jazz fill the space.
part of the WordPress Daily Prompt on the theme of Smitten
- April Ticktock Coaching News – Re-emerging Creativity
- Leadership Embodiment Fundamentals Workshop
- Love’s Invitation
- Autumn invitation
- Deep Snow Season
- Sunday at the V & A
- Spoiling for a flight
- Island Dreaming: Ritual
- Island Dreaming: Meditation
- Island Dreaming: Transformation
- Sea Air
- RT @mndassoc: Watch @SkyNews in the next half an hour to catch @JMKpolicy discussing the #IceBucketChallenge. #MND http://t.co/RDPv33OWFH 8 hours ago
- RT @mndassoc: Why the #IceBucketChallenge is so important to families affected by #MND in @TheSunNewspaper: bit.ly/1pgZkUJ http://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @NancyScott_: I'm not doing the #IceBucketChallenge because I'm a total wimp! I did however text ICED55 £5 to 70070 to support the gr8 w… 11 hours ago
- RT @soulpunkpixie: Well done CBBC Newsround @BBCNews For getting their facts right with positive awareness for #MND. bbc.co.uk/newsround/2887… 11 hours ago
- RT @NHSChoices: The #IceBucketChallenge has put #MND in the spotlight this week. Find out what it's like to live with the condition: http:/… 11 hours ago
Join the Polarity&Wholeness Fan Page